Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A cool photograph lunchbox!

Looking for an awesome way to be able to see your photographs each day?! Then this is the perfect solution for you. After your photo session pick out a few of your favorite, fun photographs and they will come back on a lunchbox! I love this idea. I think it is so fun, allows you to "show" off your family, and will bring a smile to your face every day at lunch. Make sure you let me know if this is something that you are interested in, if you have already had your photo shoot with Matt and I we can order these (in 3 sizes) for you now, or if you are looking forward to a photo shoot with us we can order one for you after. Happy lunching!



1 comment:

  1. Very cool! I also love the new blog title too...maybe cuz there's a super cute little boy on it! :)

    ReplyDelete