Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Children's Photography - Grace & Olivia

About a week ago I was able to photograph some very sweet little girls, Grace and Olivia. Her mom and I had quite the time keeping Olivia happy, but it was well worth it! I'm never afraid to make a fool of myself for a good laugh, so yes... I danced. Something not many people have had to see, but these two girls did.



Love how sweet they look in this picture, and they totally are sweeties!


Olivia just turned a year old and is definitely on the move these days!


Grace just turned 4 years old, what a cutie!


How can you not love two girls in tutus?!




And last but not least, if people sent Easter cards out this would definitely be my favorite one to receieve:

Happy Easter - Enjoy Your Candy Before Someone Steals it!



Still to come this week:
1) Someone =) got to take this girl's VIP pictures last week.


2) Baby Isaiah's very adorable 3 month pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment