Monday, September 20, 2010

Kevin + Amanda, Cedar Falls, IA Engagement Photographs

Kevin & Amanda are getting married next July, and we couldn't be more excited! (Especially after we finished this session- they were SO easy to work with, they truly made our job easy!)



Kevin drives a corvette and Amanda had emailed me a few weeks before their session to see if they could bring the car- absolutely! I LOVE when clients have fun props, ideas, locations that they want to use to make their pictures unique. This is one of my favorite pictures! And, this is what they will be driving after the ceremony, I can't wait to get this picture on the wedding day!



We headed to a prairie area just as the sun was setting and as Amanda got out of the car I knew that this was going to be on of my favorite outfit-location combos, see what I mean?!


I think these two may be the best "serious" faces we've seen in a while, love it!




Too cute, and so in love!


Kevin and Amanda, we can't wait to spend your wedding day with you in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment