Friday, September 24, 2010

Jordan, Jenny, Elijah & Timothy

Jordan and Jenny contacted us a while back to see if we could take some family photos of them while they were back in town for a weekend visit. We of course said yes, look at this family, how could we say no?! =)








Jenny and Jordan had the fabulous idea of taking some pictures inside the UNI Dome where Jordan played football in high school and in college... I think their destined for another football player in the family.









I about died when I saw how cute Timothy looked in his little dinosaur hoodie!







Jenny's love for her two little boys was so apparent, I just loved watching them interact.



Elijah will be two pretty soon and I think he takes the cake for being the longest cooperating 2 year old we've had- thanks Elijah!











We had a great morning with you guys, (even if the sun decided not to show up) thanks for being so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment