Sunday, February 28, 2010

California Trip

We had an amazing time on vacation this past week! It was 70 degrees and sunny in California every day, it was about an 80 degree difference compared to Iowa! Here are some of my favorite pictures.

This is the best picture that I have with my awesome aunt and uncle that we stayed with. We celebrated Matt's and Mark's birthdays- make a wish!



Breakfast outdoors in the sun, need I say more?


Disney!!! Oh how I love Disney! Matt had never been to Disneyland before (or Disney world) so I was so flipping excited to show him everything! I worked at Disney world for 5 months in college so I was so excited to show him everything that I had learned to love!




Getting ready for the 3d bug's life show- loved it!




The San Diego Zoo's wild animal park. So neat!




We were able to go on a segway tour through the "Asian" animal part, it was a blast!


Matt completed his first race ever- the Pasadena 1/2 marathon. It was so neat to watch him accomplish this. I nearly cried with the gun started, and when he finished too.


Hanging with Buster- my aunt and uncle's cat, love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment