Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Griffin Family!

We met Missy a few months ago while getting our "bank stuff" figured out for our new house. A few months after we met we got an email from her asking us to do family pictures- we were thrilled!


Most may now know but I was once a red head (for my first few years of life I'm told) so when we showed up and saw all of these red headed cuties I was in love!




Dad was kind enough to skip watching the Iowa football game in order to do these pictures and I think he made his wife a happy lady because she said they hadn't had family pictures in quite some time. I think these new family pictures will get a smile out of her!




You can't have a fall photo session that doesn't end with a little leaf throwing!

Thanks for a great afternoon together guys!

1 comment:

  1. This is the funnest family EVER. great shots.. loved the kids expressions!!!

    ReplyDelete