Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pease Family

This is the first session that we have had the pleasure of photographing a stuffed animal. =) Grass is Will's best buddy, so naturally Will wanted Grass to have a a few pictures of his own, to which we said sure. I guess it proves that we will do anything to make a kid smile.

This family might take the take for the best put together outfits. Although Kristin says she spent hours getting the outfits figured out, I still think it was time well spent. If you are looking for outfit suggestions for your next pictures, take a few hints from these guys; two main colors complimented throughout everyone's outfits, yet each outfit is totally unique- I love it!



I love when couples ask to have a few pictures taken alone of them! I think it's so neat to have some just "mom & dad" pictures taken too!


How cute are these two?!


And how can you not laugh when you see this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment