Monday, July 19, 2010

The funniest family, and the most amazing clouds! Family portrait session, Cedar Falls, Iowa

To say that Matt and I laughed during this shoot would be an understatement! We had so much fun with these guys, and I think it shows by some really incredible group photos where everyone looks naturally happy; no fake smiles here!


And, did you notice how amazing their outfits look?! Apparently their only instructions were to wear gray, white, or yellow. I think it looked awesome, you guys rocked it!

The 5 siblings and the AMAZING clouds we were able to find.

I asked the boys to kiss Jenni... and this is what I got. Love it! It literally may be one of my all time favorite photos!


How sweet is this little face?!


JUST married, I love love!


Thanks for a fun, but hot, afternoon guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment