Sunday, January 3, 2010

Isaiah's Newborn Photos

A few days ago I got to do a shoot with Shane & Jackee (you may remember them from this maternity session) and their brand new baby boy Isaiah. We had so much fun with this shoot.



I love this idea (thanks to my lovely husband) Isaiah laying in the book of Isaiah in the Bible, so neat!










Isaiah was born just hours short of my birthday, so I already had to love this little guy!

A little bit mad...


Doesn't Jackee look AMAZING for having a 2 week old!


And because Shane is a HUGE Laker's fan, the Lakers hat made an appearance.



He is such a sweetie, I just LOVED this yawn.


Shane & Jackee are so sweet with Isaiah, it's fun to be around and watch the three of them interact. Thanks for letting us be apart of the little man's first few days!

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet pictures! Congrats, Shane & Jackee! Isaiah is an easy subject- he's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete